Institutions that have been successful share common elements: they’ve developed comprehensive plans that include change management tools; and they’ve actively worked to maximize the digital availability of their booklists in their single, preferred eTextbook platform.
[Learn] how ED MAP partnered with Herzing University and Madison Media Institute as they migrated to eTextbooks to help them:
- Determine the best approach for a digital migration and establish a change management plan
- Work with publishers on textbook conversions and assist with textbook adoptions, if needed
- Assess student and faculty readiness
- Provide training to administrators, faculty and students
- Plus, much more
- Sarah Riddlebarger, Vice President of Client Services, ED MAP, Inc.
- Todd Rickel, Vice President of eLearning and President, Herzing University Online
- Bret Ammons, Dean of the College, Madison Media Institute
- Eric Kuennen, Business Development Manager, Pearson Learning Solutions
Original webinar air date: March 12th, 2012
Note: Free registration required to access.
14- Page White Paper Now Available At
[ http://bit.ly/FQ1O0H ]
Source and Link
[ http://bit.ly/x6osd8 ]
Q & A